[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Geoff Read gread at actrix.gen.nz
Fri Feb 22 17:32:32 CST 2013

I don't see any reason not to support the ICZN activities from my own
pocket, commensurate with my modest means. I've made a small donation via
paypal which took under a minute - effortless!  But I wonder at the low
level of fund raising activism in social media - there's still nothing
from the ICZN twitter account about any funding problem existing. Got to
get the message wider than the website.

Geoff