[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:33:34 CST 2013

Ed,

I did not mean to imply the information was purposely hidden, just that it
was not available during a time when funds are being solicited. But, while
I  have you, what is the reason for 24 names on the Trustee list when the
Articles of Association say a maximum of 12?

Mike

--
Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Montana Entomology Collection