[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Fri Feb 22 18:01:42 CST 2013

Communication can and should be improved, but where do those "impressions" come from?
And there is still a "maybe". Why?

Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.