[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Feb 22 19:56:08 CST 2013

Well perhaps you are making the mistake of forgetting that impressions matter? At any rate, instead of begging for money to keep the status quo, I expect it might be better to think about how to change things to cope with less funding, and then beg for funding for a more streamlined service ...
BTW, what is the relationship between the ICZN and the IUBS? What does the IUBS do, anyway?
Cheers,
Stephen