[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Fri Feb 22 21:57:37 CST 2013

This would be an excellent argument, absent the fact that the current
crisis proves it does not work.  It is the equivalent of a grocer
complaining about the failure of his business while the windows are dirty,
the signage misleading, and nothing is done to counter the rumors that his
shop is a drug house. Why are people not appropriately supporting an
institution that they need?  Could there be a problem with the
communication and administration of said institution?  Of course not,
clearly it is everyone else's fault.

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.
Montana Entomology Collection