[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Mon Feb 25 17:54:27 CST 2013

Dear Systematic Zoology Community,

I have seen zero response to Donat's challenge on this list.  Come on
people, for all the issues that we hope they will engage the community
more fully in while finding a solution, we all depend on the ICZN and
ITZN to make our system function.  Without it, there is chaos.  Don't
allow them the excuse of shutting down because we did not care.

I am pledging $50 personally,and I challenge each one of you zoologists
to do the same.

Michael Ivie

mivie at montana.edu