[Taxacom] Mike's challenge for ICZN

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Feb 25 20:16:05 CST 2013

$100 from me directly via the ICZN donate button

... plus I also donate yearly to AAZN.

-Neal

On 2/25/13 4:06 PM, "Chris Thompson" <xelaalex at cox.net<mailto:xelaalex at cox.net>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Mike:

I usually write my donation in December as I recently did for AAZN (American
Association for Zoological Nomenclature), but as you have challenge us, I
will make my donation early this year and DOUBLE it, that is, $200.

Cheers,

Chris Thompson
from home