[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Tony Irwin tony.irwin at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 26 02:43:41 CST 2013

£20 added to declare my support too. ICZN is something that we may all have taken for granted too long, without ever wondering how it's financed. While Jim's point that personal contributions are peanuts compared to institutional budgets may be valid, I'm all for administering first aid while waiting for the ambulance.
Tony Irwin