[Taxacom] Kickstarter for Taxonomy

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:28:09 CST 2013

I agree fully Paul. It looks like an essential stopgap is needed, and
this might be one way to do it.

I have to confess to not really being across the details of the
funding/governance model in Botany to know if there are any useful
lessons to be learned. Would you be able to share an explanation? Or
are we in a similarly fragile situation?

jim