[Taxacom] Kickstart - ICZN - Pledge

Scott L. Gardner slg at unl.edu
Wed Feb 27 23:44:55 CST 2013

The Manter Laboratory (personal funds of Scott Gardner) is pledging
$55.00 to the ICZN.  -Scott

On 2/25/2013 5:54 PM, Michael A. Ivie wrote:
> Dear Systematic Zoology Community,
>
> I have seen zero response to Donat's challenge on this list.  Come on
> people, for all the issues that we hope they will engage the community
> more fully in while finding a solution, we all depend on the ICZN and
> ITZN to make our system function.  Without it, there is chaos.  Don't
> allow them the excuse of shutting down because we did not care.
>
> I am pledging $50 personally,and I challenge each one of you zoologists
> to do the same.
>
> Michael Ivie
>

> On 2/22/2013 10:38 PM, Donat Agosti wrote:
>> BTW
>>
>> Here is the place to pledge your donation: http://iczn.org/
>>
>> Donat

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Scott Lyell Gardner, Ph.D.
Curator and Professor
Harold W. Manter Laboratory of Parasitology
W-529 Nebraska Hall
University of Nebraska State Museum and
School of Biological Sciences
University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Lincoln, Nebraska 68588-0514

e-mail:   slg at unl.edu
Web:      http://hwml.unl.edu
ASP Page: http://asp.unl.edu

Phone:    402-472-3334
Fax:      402-472-8949
Cell:     402-540-9310

"If we don't work to describe and conserve biodiversity now,
our descendants will be very upset."  -slg