[Taxacom] Código de Melbourne (Spanish translation of the Melbourne Code)

John McNeill johnm at rom.on.ca
Sat Jan 5 12:17:06 CST 2013

Werner Greuter (Berlin & Palermo)  has asked me to post the following
message on Taxacom.

[As previously reported the original English version of the Melbourne
Code was published both in hardcopy and on line on 20 December 2012 (see
http://www.iapt-taxon.org/nomen/main.php )]

John McNeill

John McNeill, Director Emeritus, Royal Ontario Museum;
    Honorary Associate, Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh
Mailing address:  Royal Botanic Garden, Edinburgh, EH3 5LR, Scotland,
U.K.
Telephone:    +44-131-248-2848;  fax: +44-131-248-2901
Home office:  +44-162-088-0651
e-mail: jmcneill at rbge.ac.uk (mail to johnm at rom.on.ca is also read)