[Taxacom] efloraofindia (taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu)

J.M. Garg jmgarg1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 02:56:51 CST 2013

Dear members,
Sorry for cross-posting.
This is to inform you that taxacom e-group members can now add comments at
the bottom of a page of Efloraofindia
website<https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/home>& also edit
it after 'signing in' at the bottom of the page after logging
in to the e-group. They can also point out any errors/ mistakes on the page
in this way.

On 10 January 2013 14:21, J.M. Garg (Google Sites) <jmgarg1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've shared an item with you:
>
> efloraofindia
> https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/?invite=CILpl5kJ
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
> document, just click the link above.

> these methods:

With regards,
J.M.Garg
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 2030 members &
1,42,000 messages on 31/12/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 7500 species).
India'.