[Taxacom] plant without ID in cultivation

Louis Ronse de Craene L.RonsedeCraene at rbge.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 09:44:12 CST 2013

Dear Bruno,

>From the illustrations stamens appear to be opposite the petal lobes (not
antesepalous), if the lobes are petals. This could indicate a position in
Santalales, where flowers are often dioecious (Olacaceae?)...

Best wishes

Louis

Dr. Louis Ronse De Craene

Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20A Inverleith Row, EH3 5LR Edinburgh,
Scotland, U.K.
Tel. +44 (0)131 248 2804    Fax  +44 (0)131 248 2901
http://www.rbge.org.uk/science/tropical-diversity/louis-ronse-de-craene

***Read my recent book "Floral Diagrams", published by Cambridge
University Press - ISBN-13:9780521729451/ISBN-13:9780521493468***
http://www.cambridge.org/uk/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=9780521729451

--
The Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh is a Charity registered in Scotland (No SC007983)