[Taxacom] Full checklist of North Dakota plants is now on-line: correction

m7876 m7876 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 26 07:56:38 CST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Please accept corrections to URLs in the e-mail below. The text of links is correct and you may copy-paste it to reach Web sites mentioned, but hidden content of links was damaged with the e-mail service.

1) Flora of North Dakota checklist: http://ashipunov.info/shipunov/fnddb/index.htm

2) Flora of North Dakota blog: http://floraofnd.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/flora-of-north-dakota-illustrated-checklist-released

My apologies for inconvenience.

With best wishes,