[Taxacom] Cinnamomum cassia and Neolitsia cassia

Dr Gurcharan Singh singhg at sify.com
Sun Jan 27 10:26:49 CST 2013

Dear Prof Che Jiang
Thanks for your mail. I am happy that my book (Chinese translation of
Second edition, 2004) is liked by you. Perhaps it may interest you to know
that third edition of this book was published in 2010, and has several
improvements including updated information, nearly 450 colour photographs
and more than 700 high resolution photographs on a CD ROM. Wish it also
gets translated into Chinese soon.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired Associate Professor, Department of Botany, SGTB Khalsa College