[Taxacom] The Plant List: Errors and Omissions-1

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:41:10 CST 2013

But that's what the job is - to sort out the 'worms'. Every last one.
That what god invented taxonomists for.

jim

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:15 AM, Paul Kirk <P.Kirk at kew.org> wrote:
> Adding basionym links often opens a can of worms that some would like to keep closed ... especially compilors :-)
>
> Paul

Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc
'Without the freedom to criticize, there is no true praise.
- Pierre Beaumarchais
'Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to
pause and reflect.'
- Mark Twain
of doubtful sanity.'
 - Robert Frost