[Taxacom] documented use of occurrence data

Weakley, Alan weakley at bio.unc.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:34:47 CST 2013

Hi David -- the links on the NHTF website may suffice for your purposes.  Otherwise email me offlist...

Alan

Alan Weakley
Director and Curator, UNC Herbarium (NCU), North Carolina Botanical Garden
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Dept. of Biology and Curriculum in Ecology and the Environment
Campus Box 3280, Coker Hall 419
Chapel Hill NC 27599-3280
919.619.1101 (mobile)