[Taxacom] bishopmuseum.org domain expired?!

Neal Evenhuis neale at bishopmuseum.org
Wed Jul 10 21:03:36 CDT 2013

We were down earlier today, but I just checked and all the web servers seem to be working fine. If anyone spots something that does not work, please let me know.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

-Neal

On 7/10/13 3:48 PM, "Neal Evenhuis" <neale at bishopmuseum.org<mailto:neale at bishopmuseum.org>> scribbled the following tidbit:

We know.

We're working on it. Emails are up and ZooBank has been unaffected by the outage to our other servers.

-Neal

On 7/10/13 3:09 PM, "Stephen Thorpe" <stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz<mailto:stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz>> scribbled the following tidbit:

Hi all,
The Bishop Museum website seems to be down (for at least the second day now, "domain expired"), possibly meaning that emails to staff don't get through either? Does anyone know what is going on? Can anyone alert them of this via an email that isn't @bishopmuseum.org ??
Cheers,
Stephen