[Taxacom] Suppression of dissent in academia

Raymond Hoser - The Snakeman viper007 at live.com.au
Wed Jul 24 19:18:11 CDT 2013

Dear all, this was one of the reasons I didn't end up following a career in that route.
Most of my adult life was spent fighting stupid wildlife laws in Australia, a battle I largely won in the late 1990's.

A reference to suppression of dissent in academia is in the news article posted below by a link.

(I herein ignore the main argument of the paper being teaching v research).

What does everyone else here think?

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/academias-harshest-lesson-go-back-to-basics-20130724-2qjj1.html

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211