[Taxacom] 11 charges over the world's first sex-change Koala beaten yesterday!

Raymond Hoser - The Snakeman viper007 at live.com.au
Tue Jul 30 23:41:19 CDT 2013

Dear all,

yesterday, we beat 11 criminal charges arising from my disclosure of the world's first ever sex-change Koala.
This animal was completely changed from an adult male to a sub-adult female in the space of five days or less!
I suggest you download and read the original paper from the link within the webpage here:
http://www.smuggled.com/Koala_Sam_Is_A_Fake_An_Imposter_and_Fraud.htm
The media release in terms of the criminal charges is here:
http://www.smuggled.com/Snake-man-beats-11-bogus-charges.htm

I assume marsupial taxonomy fits within the ambit of the list.

All the best

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211