[Taxacom] BioNames

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Jun 1 04:48:46 CDT 2013

Well, I just tried it with the genus, Graphopsocus, that I was working on on Wikispecies (http://species.wikimedia.org/wiki/Graphopsocus), and I find "bits" (http://bionames.org/search/Graphopsocus), but nothing comprehensive. What I don't find is the "honourable thing to do", i.e., link to sites with better data than you have got, so the user can actually end up somewhere useful ...

Cheers,

Stephen