[Taxacom] BioNames

Roderic Page r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk
Sat Jun 1 05:30:24 CDT 2013

Hi Bob,

One of the issues I've not tackled yet is reconciling author names. Different variations (e.g., full versus initials) are treated as different. On the to do list is tackling this problem, probably using methods I've used on BioStor.

Regards

Rod

On 1 Jun 2013, at 11:02, Bob Mesibov wrote:

> Not to get too critical, but if you go to my author page as linked by Rod, you get only 8 of the 18 genera in my name, and only 28 of the 127 species.
> --
> Dr Robert Mesibov
> Honorary Research Associate
> Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery, and
> School of Agricultural Science, University of Tasmania
> Home contact:
> PO Box 101, Penguin, Tasmania, Australia 7316
> (03) 64371195; 61 3 64371195

Roderic Page
Professor of Taxonomy
Graham Kerr Building