[Taxacom] BioNames and others names

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Sun Jun 2 04:39:37 CDT 2013

"there are so many who claim that there is only
one single correct taxonomic point of view (namely, theirs)."

Hole in one!

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211