[Taxacom] BioNames and others names

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Jun 3 03:47:39 CDT 2013

In case Nico isn't monitoring this list, here are a couple of links:

http://www.bgbm.org/biodivinf/projects/moretax/standard_liste_en.htm
http://taxonconceptexplorer.org/
http://www.taxonconcept.org/
http://www.bgbm.org/biodivinf/Docs/Dublin/Networking.htm

...and those are just a very few! (my apologies to all those whose links I
left off -- these are just the first four that came to mind as I dashed off
this note).

And, by the way, if you think it's hard to precisely define a "taxon name"
-- the taxon-concept space is WAY more slippery!

Aloha,
Rich