[Taxacom] Holotypes of Pictet and Pictet

Elisandra Chiquito elisandrachiquito at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 13:05:45 CDT 2013

Dear all,
I am Elisandra Chiquito, PhD student at Universidade de São Paulo, Brasil,
under supervision of Alexandre Percequillo. My project involves taxonomic
review and geographic variation of the genus Nectomys (Rodentia,
Sigmodontinae). An important part of my project is the exam of the
holotypes related with this genus. However, there is one of these holotypes
that I can not find at the museums database or in published papers: Mus
brasiliensis, described by Pictet & Pictet 1844. I would like to know,
please, if somebody could help me with this subject.

Thank you so much!

All the best,

Eli
--

Elisandra de Almeida Chiquito

Doutoranda em Ecologia Aplicada
Departamento de Ciências Biológicas - ESALQ - USP
Av. Pádua Dias, 11 - CP 9 - 13418-900 Piracicaba, São Paulo, Brasil
Fone: 19 34294223 r.15