[Taxacom] Open access?

Quentin Groom quentin.groom at br.fgov.be
Wed Jun 5 07:27:24 CDT 2013

Yes, but this is why data miners are trying to get an exception for
their use. While the rest of us need to find a sustainable way to fund
publishing.
I have frequently published as an amateur botanist, rather than in my
academic role. However, up until this year I could not afford to publish
in Open Access journals, even though I much prefer this.
Quentin