[Taxacom] Species descriptions in thesis

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Sun Jun 9 01:37:11 CDT 2013

In agreeance with Marla and adding a bit more ...

Now I'm not referring to the code as I wrote this so may be getting detail wrong,
but noting that the code desires stability and non-confusion, an added alternative to Marla's may be to simply list each taxon as species 1, sp. 2 and so on in the thesis with a note that you intend publishing descriptions of all shortly (within 12 months is the code's recommendation).
That way you do not create confusion and instability and also add a warning to the Wolfgang Wusters of the world not to rip off your work and name species you either have or are about to.

All the best

Raymond Hoser

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211