[Taxacom] Zootaxa appears to be missing an issue online

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Mon Jun 10 20:56:54 CDT 2013

"That's assuming people use a plain Google search as their jumping-off point... Don't most people use Scopus or Web of Knowledge to search for papers?"

 - Wrong - (at least in part) - in court recently here in Victoria, Australia, the Government's own expert witness said she got ALL her information and relevant expertise by googling things and seeing what came up.
What's more she took that as absolutely credible as did the judge!

I appealed the idiot findings and won - why? - The judge had ignored an expert witness and his many publications (of relevance) .... so the appeal judges fixed the mess .... for the time being ....

Snakebustersâ - Australia's best reptilesâ

The only hands-on reptilesâ shows that lets people hold the animalsâ.

Reptile partiesâ, events, courses
Phones: 9812 3322

0412 777 211