[Taxacom] largest European Natural history Collections?

Elena Conti ContiElena at access.uzh.ch
Tue Jun 18 06:33:41 CDT 2013

Dear Cristina,

The collection of plants (herbarium) in Zurich is a joined collection between the University of Zurich and the ETH and is  housed at the University of Zurich:

http://www.herbarien.uzh.ch/index_en.html

Cheers,

Elena
Prof. Elena Conti, Director
Institute of Systematic Botany and Botanic Garden
University of Zurich
Zollikerstrasse 107
8008 Zurich, Switzerland

0041-(0)44-634 8424