[Taxacom] Request for information on the very early Mesozoic Tethys Rift Valley

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 12:20:13 CDT 2013

A possibly relevant paper on the tectonics is Antonio Schettino and Eugenio
Turco (2011) Tectonic history of the western Tethys since the Late
Triassic. GSA Bulletin; January/February 2011; v. 123; no. 1/2; p. 89–105

As for biota, you will need to look at Triassic taxa with trans-Atlantic
distributions that also include western Tethys (other taxa might extend
over eastern Tethys and western North America.

John Grehan