[Taxacom] A new way to view taxonomic publications

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Jun 22 00:23:37 CDT 2013

One thing which seems to be often forgotten, or dismissed as "naive", is that nowadays we are all connected to the same network (WWW.), so, one way to create a lot of data quickly, is for a lot of people to make a small contribution, more or less simultaneously. This is kind of the "wikiway", but the reality is that everyone just wants to do it their own way ...