[Taxacom] A new way to view taxonomic publications

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sat Jun 22 01:52:50 CDT 2013

Yes, we need fewer world wars!! :)

________________________________
From: Richard Pyle <deepreef at bishopmuseum.org>
To: 'Roderic Page' <r.page at bio.gla.ac.uk>; 'Donat Agosti' <agosti at amnh.org>
Cc: taxacom at mailman.nhm.ku.edu; 'David.King' <David.King at open.ac.uk>
Sent: Saturday, 22 June 2013 4:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Taxacom] A new way to view taxonomic publications

If it wasn't clear from my previous post, my main point is that we' should
stop thinking about "either / or", because clean data and dirty data are not
mutually exclusive alternatives.  We already have efforts on both fronts;
and both fronts have demonstrable value.  What we need to focus on is more
integration between them.

Rich