[Taxacom] Data query

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jun 23 17:17:31 CDT 2013

Dear Frank,
I am deeply embarrassed by the lack of information on Wikispecies about Temnorhynchus sjoestedti. Accordingly, I have now made a solid improvement, see: http://species.wikimedia.org/wiki/Temnorhynchus_sjoestedti This illustrates how rapidly Wikispecies can respond to end user needs, and I challenge other biodiversity sites to make similar improvements! I note that ION has no record of this species (i.e. no recent publications), and BHL bibliography turns up a blank. It was quite hard to track down a citation to the original description ...
Cheers,
Stephen