[Taxacom] Apteropanorpa

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jun 23 22:14:21 CDT 2013

Yes, AFD appears to be not functioning at present ... again! Anyway, CoL harvested its data on Apteropanorpa from ITIS. I'm not sure how up-to-date ITIS are in general, but I'm guessing that they are struggling to get past 2006! To be fair to the authors of the 2007, paper, it isn't their job to spoon feed the acronyms, so to speak, so they are probably just letting the process take due course. The trouble is that "due course" is now at about 6 years!