[Taxacom] Data query

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Tue Jun 25 03:34:23 CDT 2013

Mea Culpa!  A critical error in my last post!

I wrote:

> more than three decades of experience working with computer databases to
> track organism names has taught me nothing if not that scientific names
> make for really, really, really, REALLY bad identifiers for computer
systems.

There are actually two errors.  The first is that I wrote "more than three
decades" when it has actually been "more than two decades" (but less than
three decades).

The second error is that I wrote the word  "really" four times, one of which
was in all caps.  To be more correct, I should have written "really" at
least SIX times, and at least THREE of them should have been in all caps.

I'll be more careful next time.

Aloha,
Rich