[Taxacom] Data query

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jun 25 04:03:47 CDT 2013

Ha, and look who it was who removed the ZooBank on Wikipedia! Stemonitis! The same guy who had me permanently blocked from Wikipedia, some time ago, you may recall. However, I feel confident that my "good friend" Entomologist2 will replace it! Oh look, it is done (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauriea_siagiani)! He is on to it, that guy! Now there are links between Wikipedia, Wikispecies and ZooBank for that taxon ...
Wikipedia (as opposed to Wikipecies) can be a bit of a problem ...
Cheers,
Stephen