[Taxacom] Data query

Dr Brian Taylor dr.brian.taylor at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 25 05:39:51 CDT 2013

A little point but critical to the ongoing discussion.  On each taxonomic
page of my website "Ants of Africa", I painstakingly gave a link to the
Hymenoptera Name Server.

The link for several years has been on
http://atbi.biosci.ohio-state.edu:210/hymenoptera/

Suddenly the location (server, I assume) has changed to

http://osuc.biosci.ohio-state.edu/hymenoptera/

So all my 2000 or so pages have a non-operational link.

So, I might argue, what was the point of my spending time giving links?

Brian