[Taxacom] Data query

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jun 25 15:22:35 CDT 2013

Hi Brian,
That is a slightly different problem, which is fairly easily solved, i.e., by using a template instead of links hard written into every page. Then, if things change, you just change the template, and all the pages follow automatically. This is what Wikispecies does (mostly). The bigger issue still to me is why you should have to manually find, for every name, the corresponding arbitrary identifier in the database which you want to link to. If you could link using the actual taxon name, then the links could be generated automatically at your end ...
Cheers,
Stephen