[Taxacom] Data query

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Tue Jun 25 21:41:43 CDT 2013

Oops, Tony didn't actually say that HE wants multiple classifications in parallel, just that there are some he knows who do!

Ironically, EoL, and possibly others, use muliple SOURCES in parallel, which is not quite the same thing as above! Source may differ for all sorts of reasons, many of which have little to do with alternative scientific viewpoints! More likely just a matter of different methods, levels of completeless/up-to-dateness, etc.