[Taxacom] Quote of the week

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:35:55 CDT 2013

I recall an instance of this kind from about 30 years ago when a taxonomist
who worked on taxonomic descriptions criticized a colleague's review
article (on genetics in Annual Review of Genetics I think) as not being
proper science since it was not 'doing' science. Ironically, much of
scientific progress is through organizing, integrating, and making sense of
the results of others.

John Grehan