[Taxacom] request for your input for the future of cooperation between biodiversity platforms

Donat Agosti agosti at amnh.org
Thu May 9 06:31:16 CDT 2013

Dear Taxacomers

We would like to ask your input for a questionnaire ( <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12pq-gFP2UpzN7uoJZGYURjVWq_meJcdYRJ4YGb1kZZc/edit> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12pq-gFP2UpzN7uoJZGYURjVWq_meJcdYRJ4YGb1kZZc/edit#) regarding the future cooperation between biodiversity platforms. We would like to encourage you to fill in the form to help us to understand the various biodiversity platforms, their content and how this is being shared, and what you envision this should work in the future.

This questionnaire is part of the EU-funded  Pro-iBiosphere <http://www.pro-ibiosphere.eu/>  project that aims at preparing a series of report for the EU-commission as input for the decision where and what kind of funding should be made available in our domain. Initial results will complement an ongoing survey and will be presented at the  "Coordination and routes for cooperation <http://wiki.pro-ibiosphere.eu/wiki/Workshop_Berlin_3:_Coordination_and_routes_for_cooperation> " workshop in Berlin, May 23. A report will follow in October.

For those attending the Berlin workshop there is no need to fill in the questionnaire again.

Your input is highly appreciated

With my best regards and thanks in advance

Donat Agosti

Pro-iBiosphere