JF Mate aphodiinaemate at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:43:55 CDT 2013

Ah, well this is something I didn´t know about the code, a loophole you
could drive a bus through. Thanks Frank. Now for the follow-up question.
What are chances of closing said loophole? I am certain there are reasons
why it hasn´t happened yet but it is interesting for the more naive like me.

Jason