JF Mate aphodiinaemate at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:48:03 CDT 2013

"To close this supposed loophole you would have to totally redefine the
criteria constituting a published work (ie. Article 8), especially if you
would restrict all nomenclatorial acts to peer reviewed journals only."

It seems that the issue is limited to section 8.1, as to what constitutes a
valid work. Adding additional limitations to the effect of avoiding
flagrant conflict of interests (i.e. you can´t own the journal, be the
editor and publish in it simultaneously) should be possible without
impinging too much on the varied offer of publication outlets that we
currently have.

Jason