Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Wed May 15 14:54:00 CDT 2013

Well, then, transfer the ownership of that journal to your wife.
If somebody wants to publish things, he or she will find ways, independent of how tough the regulations are.

Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.