JF Mate aphodiinaemate at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:05:37 CDT 2013

True, but they would have to be married in the first place :). Still, all
laws can be bent if you try hard enough including the ones in my copy of
the ICZN. And yet here it is, a set of rules which have been enacted in the
hope that most people will follow them (more or less). Unless of course
this is the last copy because we are giving up altogether and going back to
the 19th century. If so I am selling names ;).

Jason