John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu May 16 07:50:31 CDT 2013

Characterizing someone as a mentally unstable person because they have been
waging an "obsessive" 15 year campaign to get people not to recognize taxa
and names assigned by another person has nothing to do with whether or not
the person so characterized has a view of scientific merit. Neither does
that person's financial dealings. This comes across as an effort to defame
the person rather than rebut the science.

I have been characterized by other scientists as obsessive (or worse)
simply for promoting panbiogeography and the orangutan theory of human
origins so I am alert for such practices in other subject areas as well.

John Grehan