[Taxacom] Type specimen

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat May 18 15:11:12 CDT 2013

In reference to the quoted "should deposit type specimens in an
institution that maintains a research collection, with proper facilities for
preserving them and making them accessible for study (i.e. one which meets
the criteria in Recommendation 72F)" I take it then that there is no
requirement that such institution are required to allow access for
researchers?

John Grehan