Scott Monks smonks at uaeh.edu.mx
Tue May 21 11:53:01 CDT 2013

As a "devout" atheist I certainly am appalled by the seemingly world-wide rise of that general viewpoint, but I find equating a "squabble" about approaches that is between taxonomists/systematists to rape to be a deplorable approach!

Sincerely,

Scott Monks

On May 15, 2013, at 5:03 PM, Wolfgang Wuster wrote:

> ...and the former sounds rather like the
> attitude of right-wing religious zealots towards rape victims ("grin and
> bear the rape, but you must keep the name").

Correo/ Mail
Dr. Scott Monks
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo (UAEH)
Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB)
Apdo. Postal 1-10
Pachuca, C.P. 42001
Hidalgo, México.

Mensajería/ Courier
Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Hidalgo (UAEH)
Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB)
Ciudad Universitaria, Carretera Pachuca-Tulancingo Km. 4.5 S/n
Pachuca  C.P. 42184
Hidalgo, México

[Tel 01(771)717-2000 Ext. 6658, 6640]  [Fax 01(771)717-2112]

pagina / web page
http://www.uaeh.edu.mx/investigacion/biologia/investigadores/monks_sheets.htm

correo electrónico / email
<scottmonks at hotmail.com>