[Taxacom] Wuster attack on the Nomenclature code - did anyone actually write Kaiser et al or was it the tooth fairy?

Raymond Hoser Snakeman Snakebusters Reptile Parties viper007 at live.com.au
Wed May 22 18:27:53 CDT 2013

Wolfgang, you claimed here on this forum that Kaiser did most of the writing.
Yet he said he never had any part when he sent out the first draft in 2012 - refer to his cover email copied below.
Do we believe you or him?

Or was the bundle of rubbish written by the tooth fairy?

I note your recent comment on the field herp forum that I've cut and pasted here:

Wolfgang Wuster
“So a few mistakes slipped into the Kaiser et al. paper - big  deal, that was hardly the point of the paper.”

My response:

Well that says something  about
the lack of peer review at the so-called journal you and your mates  control!
(9 supposed expert authors, two alleged rounds of peer review ... and these mistakes got through?)
And to allege “a few mistakes” is also a bit rich. Try  dozens!
Put bluntly, your hateful pack of lies should never have been  printed!

--------