[Taxacom] Wuster's attack on the Zoological rules - Schleip's bogus python taxa

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu May 23 08:00:16 CDT 2013

Out of all the confusing postings on these matters the one thing that does
stand out is the readiness with with Hoser denigrates those he disagrees
with. Maybe Hoser is correct about such disagreements,and maybe not. But
that is where such disagreements are sorted out in a list forum - by going
back and forth on the issue itself, not on resorting to adjectives about
the motive or perspectives and merits of respective participants. Many on
this list disagree very strongly on a number of issues, but they have
mostly not found the need to belittle each other in expressing those
disagreements.

John Grehan